Reference Number: #SW-1911
- Closing Date: Friday 22nd November 2019
- Job Start Date: Wednesday 1st January 2020
- Contract/Hours: Fixed Term, Full-time
- Key Stage: Key Stage 2
- Salary Type: MPR or UPR
- Hours of Work: Full time
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Would you like to work in an exciting and inclusive school, with excellent professional development opportunities and a supportive working environment?
Shirley Warren Primary and Nursery school is seeking to appoint a teacher to join our happy, thriving school. Shirley Warren is a ‘Good’ School.
Our Health and Wellbeing package includes:
- Admin support for all teachers’ photocopying and displays
- Teachers are not required to cover morning break or run after school clubs
- Regular social events
- Staff discount at Testlands Sports Hub
- A school committed to work life balance
We can offer…
- Well-behaved, motivated, engaging children
- A supportive team developing your professional growth
- A wonderful and well-resourced environment
- Spacious teaching environments
- Excellent CPD as part of the Redbridge & Lordshill Primary Federation; a group of 11 primary schools dedicated to improving the learning experiences of all children in our schools. This includes extensive support during your NQT year and through second year teacher programme.
We are looking for a teacher who…
- Is enthusiastic and dynamic
- Enjoys working as a part of a dedicated team
- Is committed to delivering excellent learning opportunities for all
- Is ambitious for all children to reach their full potential
- Will join our passion for ensuring every child gets the best possible opportunities to enrich their lives
Applications and visits are warmly welcomed.
Our federation and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.